These are companies I believe in. Their products are top of the line, and for me, the fastest available. Most of all, these companies have a passion for the sport of triathlon. Triathlon is an outlet for me to push myself to be my best and learn about who I am. I would not be winning without these companies, or having nearly as much fun.
- Bike: Fuji D-6 RC Matt Reed (62cm)
- Components: Campagnolo EPS & Super Record
- Tires: Maxxis
- Bars & Stems: Oval Concepts
- Helmet: Rudy Project Kontact
- Race suit and cycling apparel: Champion System
- Running Shoes and all things running: Asics
- Sunglasses: Rudy Project Karbon Eye, Exowind, & Noyz
- Hydration: Cytomax
- Hydration belt: Fuel Belt
- Compression: 110% Tights, sleeves, socks.
- Recovery: Muscle Milk
- Skincare: Skin Strong lube, powder, skin protection
- Bike seats/saddles: Dash Cycles TT.9 / Tri.7
- Training Hardware: Computrainer
- Coffee: Coffee of Hawaii Coffee, amazing coffee.
- Goggles: Barracuda Hydrobat
- Wetsuit: Profile Design Marlin
- Speedsuit: Profile Design Mako LS, Mako TXT Profile Design Mako LS, Mako TXT
- Coach: Kelly Reed
- Advisor: Brett Sutton
Reed proudly supports these charities:
The Blazeman Foundation